Jax Deck Oil
It is the latest Urethane modified oil technology providing optimum protection on hard and soft wood. The reactive urethane groups in the resin react with the lignin in the timber and together with the light fast pigments, retard the degradation process.
1 litre can cover 20 to 40 square meters, depending on the type of wood and the absorption rate of it. Follow these simple instructions when using our deck oil.
- Sand the wood down to a smooth finish making sure all previous coatings are removed.
- Use a damp cloth to remove all dust, ensure the surface is dry before application.
- Shake the tin well and apply the oil with a fine pile roller, brush, soft cloth or a buffing machine.
- Allow to soak in and dry for around 15 minutes.
- Remove excess with a cloth or buffing machine.
- Cure time is around 6 hours for light traffic, with no water based cleaning for 14 days.
- Re-apply another coat 3 to 6 months after the 1st coat & then re-apply annually.
- Soak cloths in water after use to prevent spontaneous combustion.
Our deck oil is available in the following 12 colours